Saturday 28 March 2015

Happy 10th Anniversary Prestwick & Ayr TaeKwonDo!

This month saw the Prestwick club celebrate its 10th anniversary. In typical club style we never let on to our beloved instructor (can I say that here??) Mr Chahal that something was in the works, behind his back. This covert operation was meticulously planned and executed by his eldest daughter Kiran who, along with some of the clubs senior black belts, organised a "birthday" cake and a montage or photos that we put together and framed as a wee presentation for him between the childrens and adults sessions on Friday 27th March.


Gotcha Sir!..... again!
Fabulous cake organised by Kiran













Mr Chahal with his students



Mr Chahal with students and parents










I'll keep this post brief and will let the final word on this occasion be from Kiran and Kuli.

Kiran posted this on facebook so I hope she wont mind me quoting this here as well:
"On behalf of my dad and I, I would like to thank everyone for a wonderful 10 years with Team Prestwick & Ayr! We have both learnt so much and from the beginning seen the club prosper. We've seen the club go from strength to strength, and along the way have met some truly wonderful people that aren't like a second family, but they are family. I don't know what we would do without the club going training is the highlight of our days. I would like to thank the parents and students! I have met some amazing people and I am glad to call them my class mates. Here's to a further 10 years and beyond"

And from Kuli Chahal.....
"Well I can honestly say I was caught off guard - again lol
With an awesome cake & pic collage to celebrate OUR clubs 10 year anniversary today!
Really appreciate everyone taking the timeout to be a little sneaky lol
Our clubs are only doing well because of the students & parents that are a part of them so I would like thank each & everyone of you for being playing a part in the last 10 years (whether you still train or used to train, the door is always open to you all). Here's to the next 10 years and beyond.A special thank you goes out to my assistant instructors Mark Sawyer,Karen Harley & Michael Mc Robert - my family - Kiran my PA & especially Mrs Chahal who has done nothing but supported me in all things Tkd from day 1 ‪#‎feelingblessed‬
Kuli Chahal"


No comments:

Post a Comment